Bard, an innovative AI chat service from Google, is designed to offer a conversational experience like Chat GPT. Its unique feature is its ability to source information directly from the internet. Much like other AI chatbots, Bard possesses a range of capabilities, including coding, solving mathematical problems, and assisting with writing tasks. Interestingly, when asked about its concerns, Google’s AI provided a response reminiscent of the Terminator.
Read more at Google workspace integration with AI
How to enable Bard in google Workspace?
- First Sign-in to your Google Workspace Admin console using your administrator account. Or click on the Link to Access Google Admin
- Once you’re signed in, click on “Apps” from the dashboard. This will take you to the Apps page.
- On the Apps page, click on “Google Workspace Marketplace” in the left-hand menu. It will open the Google Workspace Marketplace.
- In the Google Workspace Marketplace, you can search for “Bard” in the search bar at the top. Once you find the Bard app, click on it to open the app’s page.
- On the Bard app and click on the “Install” button. A pop-up window will appear.
- In the pop-up window, select the organizational unit (OU) if you want only UO to access Google Bard, or you can allow the Whole Domain Users to utilize Google Bard.
- Read carefully and review the app permissions and terms of service, and if you agree, click on the “Accept” button.
- After accepting, Bard will be installed and enabled for your Google Workspace account. It may take a few minutes for the installation process to complete.
- Once the installation is complete, you can manage and configure Bard by going back to the admin console and clicking on “Apps” and then “Google Workspace Marketplace.” From there, you can access the Bard app settings and make any necessary configurations.
- Congratulations! you have successfully enabled Bard in your Google Workspace account. Your Team can now access and use Bard within your organization.