Terms of Services & Acceptable Use Policy
- “Agreement” is a legally binding contract between SpixHost and Customer.
- “SpixHost”, “SpixHost (SMC-Pvt) Ltd.”, “we”, “us”, “our”, et al. shall refer to the Service provider SpixHost (http://SpixHost.com/).
- “Customer”, “Client”, “you”, “your”, et al. shall refer to any individual, Company seeking to purchase or utilize any service provided by SpixHost. This also includes any agent or contractor of the aforementioned party.
- “Employee” shall refer to an agent of SpixHost authorized to act on behalf of SpixHost.
- “Services” shall collectively refer to any service (“Google Workspace”, “Google for Education”,”Web Hosting”, “Dedicated Server”, “Cloud VPS Server”, “Management Services”, “Domain Registration”, “SSL Certificate”, any other Services mentioned on our website), and the billing associated with it that SpixHost agrees to provide to the Customer based on the selections made by the Customer during signup or as requested in writing and approved by an Employee.
- “Servers” shall collectively refer to any hardware provided by SpixHost that a Customer utilizes.
- “Sites” shall collectively refer to any website maintained by a Customer on the SpixHost server.
- “Account” shall refer to the established billing information and its related Services that are representative of the Customer that contracted Services from SpixHost.
- “In writing” and “written consent” shall refer to communication and/or permission established over email between the Customer and SpixHost.
This Agreement is by and between SpixHost – a division of SpixHost (SMC-Pvt) Ltd., and Customer. By purchasing or utilizing the Services provided by SpixHost or any of its affiliates, it is effective as of the date you purchase services from SpixHost. You acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions of this Agreement, along with any new, different or additional terms, conditions or policies that SpixHost may establish and post on its website from time to time.
SpixHost reserves the right to revise this agreement at any time without providing direct notice to those whom it affects. It is understood that any individual/company purchasing or utilizing services provided by SpixHost will review this document periodically for any changes.
Any breach of this agreement by any customer purchasing or utilizing services by SpixHost may result in the services being suspended or terminated with or without notice.
Any questions for clarification, or to challenge the terms set forth in this agreement may be submitted in writing via email to info@SpixHost.com.